It is all about feminism, and according
to me feminism means choosing the life with own ,making own
decision , finding respect and positions from their work not for proving in front of someone,but only for loving yourself , expressing intellect quotient for doing
something better , instead of bunch of
women who hate and have rage in their minds
all the time for males blaming themselves for their conditions. There are
plenty of examples where men are comforting and encouraging women. So blaming
all men for their problem is wrong. On the contrary I do feel that at some extant
women are responsible for their problems. Crying for their problems and
equality and blaming someone else shows their weak characteristics. In fact there
are many things that a man can do and women can’t but at same time there are
lots of thing that a women can and men can’t. This is a universal fact and everyone
has to understand and give respect to the one who is efficient without
mattering who has done it.
Sometime I do feel why this race is
going on among men and women for just proving each other that they are better
or best. Don’t we realize it is a immensely childish behaviour? Each time women
is trying to defeat men and on the other side male chauvinist are trying hard
to make her fall down in every circumstances instead of appreciating her for
work done .The root cause of this male and female racism is that some of the
women even don’t know for what they are working,they have an image in their mind that they are working for just manifesting and
at same time men is also a confused personality that he has a problem with the
work that a women is doing or with that
he is not able to do that. Sometime I also feel that, is that much mandatory to
prove in front of any one, specially the one who will never understand the things.
I think the smartest move from the women side shall be just ignore all this
proving thing and just focus on the things she want to do .If she is confident
enough for anything she doesn’t need any justification for anything.
.In my opinion a generous women don't need any approval from anyone that whether she is eligible for something or not. This is in fact a true Feminism.
Thanks
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteNicely written! I agree with the most of it. But I feel that many women as well do not understand the means of feminism which you rightly pointed out. However, when a very feminist woman wants her man to open door for her, take the chair for her, take her out and so on points to the underlying contradiction to the position. The challenge is how to overcome it. Any thoughts?
ReplyDelete@Rohan Jain, I even don't know how this type of thoughts are keep on ringing in anyone's mind .
DeleteGoood one....ankita..... I do think the same in this context...... The stereotypes are breaking but surely it will take a lot of time in Indian society to gulp this change.....I also feel we are actually facing this changing scenario..... Feminism is facing and feeling comfortable in ones own skin.....let us be th e flag bearers of the changed women it is not only men but women also need to understand the same....p
ReplyDeleteGoood one....ankita..... I do think the same in this context...... The stereotypes are breaking but surely it will take a lot of time in Indian society to gulp this change.....I also feel we are actually facing this changing scenario..... Feminism is facing and feeling comfortable in ones own skin.....let us be th e flag bearers of the changed women it is not only men but women also need to understand the same....p
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteyah ankita i fully agree with your point of view..actually in india it is very big problem that the people are not respecting the choice of the woman.they must need to freedom that they do anything whatever they want..
ReplyDeleteI have also written something related to this please read if you have a time and give me your opinion on this ..
http://itsmyadvice.blogspot.in/2015/04/my-opinion-on-woman-empowerment.html
Thanks Navin, for reading. I will surely read the one you have written..
Delete